The VI Spring Regal Superb bed has 1720 special pocket springs. Each vanadium wire spring is individually sewn into cotton calico pockets, placed into a honeycomb nested unit, then sandwiched between thick luxurious layers of platinum certified British fleece wool and cotton. The mattress is then finished with the finest quality ticking, hand tufted, and with 3 rows of hand side stitching.
- Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Spring tension: Soft, Medium, Firm, Extra Firm
- 2236 springs in a King size
- Made exclusively from natural fillings: bonded British fleece wool and cotton, South American long stranded horsetail blended with British fleece wool, blended real Shetland wool and cotton.
- Finest quality ticking.
- Hand tufted with felt washers.
- Upholstered with protective wool.
- 3 rows of hand side-stitching.
- Horizontal handles.
- Air vents.
- Overall mattress depth: 23cm + 6cm doming (+/-2cm)
The Prestige divan it built around a solid timber frame and upholstered in coir, British fleece wool and cotton.
- Hand-nested pocket spring construction
- 1276 springs in a King size
- Solid timber frame – FSC certified
- Choice of high, low, shallow or drawer divan
- Coir, blended British fleece wool and cotton
- Finest quality ticking or upholstery fabric